How we are dealing with Coronavirus
As far as the work we’re doing is concerned, it’s now business as usual.
We do want to reassure you however that all the team at Roost Heating are taking the necessary steps to keep both customers and engineers as safe as possible.
This is what we’re doing:
- Keeping to social distancing rules.
- All our engineers are carrying hand sanitiser with them at all times and have been asked to use it before entering your property and business, and again when getting back into their van.
- We will be using anti-bacterial wipes to clean our tools, vans, phones and tablets.
- We do have respirators available should you prefer our engineers wear them.
- We ask that any customers advise us if they have been in contact with anyone who has the virus, or if you are showing any symptoms of the virus so we can reschedule your appointment.
Based on the latest advice from the Government, Roost Heating will continue to help with your plumbing and heating requirements.
If you have any further questions or would like to talk to us about this, then please feel free to give us a call on 01962 217 917
Many thanks, Tareq, Berni and the rest of Roost team