Thinking about an LPG Boiler?
Roost Heating are Worcester Bosch accredited, independent installers of LPG boilers.
Whether you’re after an alternative to your old oil boiler or you want the flexibility of gas but aren’t connected to the main grid, LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) could be perfect for you. We can take care of the entire installation including sinking the tank underground if you need it recommending an LPG boiler and connecting up. There are three different options for LPG tanks and storage (see below) but we can advise on the best solution for you.
Skilled installation of Worcester Bosch LPG boilers, all with a 12 year parts & labour guarantee.
We’re Worcester Bosch accredited which means we can offer an extended, no quibble guarantee. We also have flexible payment options if you’d like to spread the cost of your LPG boiler.
ROOST makes it easy...
#1. Get in touch to book a survey
One of our trained, DBS checked team will visit your home and agree what’s required
#2. We install a new boiler (or fix yours)
We’ll take care, keep things tidy and make sure you know how it all works
#3. Relax with flexible payment & 12yr guarantee
All parts and labour are covered and you can pay in a variety of ways
Bulk tank: underground
- The tank is hidden underground so it doesn’t spoil your view. All you see is a small circular green cover which gives the delivery driver access to the tank
- Once the tank is buried, the area can be returned to grass or planted with flowers
- Can be placed closer to boundaries than an above-ground tank, which makes it easier to site
- 2100 litres or 4000 litre sizes available
Bulk tank: above ground
- Sage green to help it blend into its surroundings
- Four sizes available, depending on space and usage requirements
- Supported by a concrete or prefabricated base
- Tank has to be located at least 3 metres from any property boundaries and buildings
Calor compact cylinders are connected in two pairs, so when one pair is empty, the change-over valve automatically switches to the second pair, giving continuous gas supply
Cylinders can supply central heating systems of up to 30kW and power appliances like gas cookers and fires
Ideal if you do not have space for a bulk tank, or have restricted access
Supplied, delivered and connected by your local Calor centre
Stored outside and can be housed in a secure storage case
Why Choose Roost?
We respond quickly & will always keep you updated.
We’re polite and presentable, DBS checked and never use sub-contractors.
We can take care of every aspect of your heating, year after year.