Online payment T&C’s
This online payment system is provided by Roost Services Ltd (“Roost”), Unit 127, 20 Moorside Road, Winchester, SO23 7RX and its third party supplier/s. Roost may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Terms & Conditions: Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
– All deposits/payments may be made in UK pound Sterling only.
– We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
– If your card supplier declines payment Roost is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
– In no event will Roost be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
– No charge will be made by Roost for online payments.
– Roost does not accept payment by American Express.
– Roost does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to this site.
Service Provider: Online payments can be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by Roost directly but by a third party service provider.
Refund Policy: Refunds for installations or services provided by Roost, if applicable, will be made by BACS payment.
Security: Roost at no time collects or stores any card details. The payment process is completed on a secure site provided by a third party. Roost shall not be liable for any failure by the person making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Other: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
Contact Details: Should you require any further details at all in relation to any part of the online payment process, please contact our Finance Department directly on 01962 217917.